- Won the Arcadia All-Fla Championship Rodeo
- Won the Stavely (Alberta) Indoor Pro Rodeo
- Co-champion at the Southeastern Livestock Exposition (Montgomery, Ala.)
- 2016: Placed in five rounds to rank ninth at the Wrangler NFR. Won the World’s Oldest Rodeo (Prescott, Ariz.), the Canby (Ore) Rodeo, the Chisholm (Okla.) Trail Stampede
- Won the Omak (Wash.) Stampede, the Pincher Creek (Alberta) Pro Rodeo and the Jasper (Alberta) Heritage Pro Rodeo
- 2015: Won the Cowboy Capital of the World PRCA Rodeo (Stephenville, Texas) and the Rotary Rodeo (Starkville, Miss.). Co-champion at the Strawberry Days Rodeo (Pleasant Grove, Utah). Finished 17th in the world standings with $56,616
- 2014: Co-champion at the Hand Hills Lake Rodeo (Craigmyle, Alberta); finished 16th in the PRCA rookie standings and 138th in the world standings with $2,362
- 2013: Earned $790 on his permit
National Intercollegiate Rodeo Association Central Plains Region Saddle Bronc Riding champion and College National Finals Rodeo qualifier, 2015
6-0, 175 … Single … Father, Vern, is a retired bull rider; mother, Mona, died in 2011; older brother, Ty, is a bull rider and sister-in-law, Haley, is a barrel racer … The family established Mona’s Cowboy Inspiration Fund, which assists people in the ranch and rodeo world who are faced with life-altering illness or disability … Worked for a while at the Calgary Stampede Ranch … Clay owns Gold Spring Custom Hats in Nanton, Alberta, the result of growing up in a family that operated The Cowboys Choice hat company for three decades … Holds a second-degree black belt in taekwondo …He has been mentored by Canadian saddle bronc riding greats Rod Hay and Winston Bruce … In college, he also competed in tie-down roping and team roping … Favorite rodeo is the Ponoka (Alberta) Stampede … Favorite movie is The Wolf of Wall Street and favorite TV shows are Two-and-a-Half Men, Ridiculousness and Family Guy … Favorite restaurant is Subway
- 5 time Canadian Finals Qualifier
- Canadian Wrangler Tour Champion
- 2 time Ram National Circuit Finals Qualifier
- 2 time Turquoise Circuit Finals and Year End Champion
- All-American Finals BB Champion
- 2006 CPRA Novice Bareback Champion
- 4 time NIRA College Finals Qualifier
- 2 time NIRA SW Region BB Champion
2017 highlights so far:
- Turquoise Circuit Finals Go 2, Go 3, Average and overall BB champion.
- All-American Finals Go 2 BB Champion
- Fort Mohave, AZ BB Champion
- Lubbock, TX BB Champion
- Currently 15th in the BB World Standings
Morgan Grant currently hails from Didsbury, Alberta, but was born and raised in Ontario. He competes in the Tie-Down Roping and Steer Wrestling at professional rodeos in both Canada and the United States. The 27 year old Texas A&M Petroleum Engineering graduate has qualified to the Canadian Finals Rodeo four times in the Tie Down Roping and twice in the Steer Wrestling. Morgan was the 2013 & 2016 Canadian High Point Champion winning the most money in two events in the Canadian Professional Rodeo Association. He also qualified to the 2013 PRCA RAM Texas Circuit Finals in the Steer Wrestling and Calf Roping. In 2014, Morgan had great success at the Calgary Stampede winning the $100,000 check in the Tie-Down Roping and split second in the Steer Wrestling. He won over $140,000 at Calgary in total and made history in being the first cowboy to make the final four in two events in the same day. Although Morgan primarily focuses on the Tie Down Roping and Steer Wrestling, he has competed in both the heading and the heeling qualifying to the National High School Finals in both ends. Morgan also qualified to the College National Finals rodeo in the Steer Wrestling ending up third in the Nation.
- 2017 CIRA Season Leader in Saddle Bronc and Hi-Point Cowboy 2016 CPRA Novice Saddle Bronc Champion and Season Leader
- Calgary Stampede Novice Tour Saddle Bronc Champion
- CPRA Alberta Circuit Novice Saddle Bronc Champion
- FCA, CRA Saddle Bronc Champion
- LRA, WRA and CCA Reserve Champion
- CIRA Season Leader in Saddle Bronc and Hi-Point Cowboy
*Qualified for finals in 7 rodeo associations 2015 CIRA Saddle Bronc Champion
FCA finals qualifier
Born and raised in Bonnyville AB .Spent my early years like most northern kids playing hockey and school sports. Raised on a ranch near Ardmore where my passion for the outdoors and the western lifestyle all started. Having an older brother that rode broncs, it defiatly caught my attention. I just had to wait 8 years before i could get on. Still focusing on hockey and school i knew that time would come. I was 16 when i first got on at Rod Hays bronc riding school, since then i’ve been very fortunate to be able to put my full effort into Riding buckin horses and trying to excel in this incredble sport we call rodeo.
- Lakeland College Heavy oil 4th class power engineer gradute 2014
- 3 trips to the CFR, 2014,15, and 16
- 2014,15 novice saddle bronc champion
- 2016 CPRA Rookie and permit award winner
- 2015 Calgary stampede novice saddle bronc champ – WRA saddle bronc champion 2014,and 15.
- LRA Saddle bronc champion 2015
- CIRA qualifier 2014.
Kashley Seitz is a nineteen-year-old fourth generation cowgirl currently attending South Plains College in Levelland Texas where she is studying Animal Science. Throughout high school rodeo Kashley qualified for the National High School Finals Rodeo six times qualifying for the short go four times. At the 2011 National Jr. High Finals Rodeo Kashley won the National All Around Cowgirl title as well as the Girls AQHA Horse of the Year. Kashley has also had success as a six-time Canadian High School Finals Rodeo Qualifier. Winning the barrel racing, and pole bending title twice as well as being named the All Around Cowgirl in 2012 and 2016.